Except as specified below, this warranty covers parts and labour to correct all defects in materials and workmanship.
The following are not covered by the warranty.
1) Damage, deterioration, malfunction or failure to meet performance specifications resulting from:
a) Accidents, acts of nature, misuse, abuse or unauthorised product modification.
b) Improper installation, removal or maintenance, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
c) Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorised by Marantz to repair the product.
d) Any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier)
e) Any cause other than a product defect
2) Cleaning, initial set-up, check-ups with no defects found, or charges incurred for installation, removal or reinstallation of the product.
3) Any product on which the serial number has been defaced modified or removed.
5) Accessories, including but not limited to, batteries, cables, mounting hardware and brackets, cleaning accessories, antenna and detachable power cords.
6) Warranty is void if purchase was made from anyone other than an authorised Marantz dealer.